Did You Know?
- Animal agriculture is responsible for two-thirds of all fresh water consumption in the world today. One pound of beef requires 1,799 gallons of water to produce, a dozen eggs 636 gallons, and a gallon of cow’s milk a staggering 880 gallons. In an increasingly drought-stricken, warming world, this is a total waste.
- In 2013 the CDC reported that about 80 percent of antibiotics in the U.S. were given to animals raised for food—mostly to promote unnatural growth rates and prevent the spread of diseases. The CDC also estimates that at least 2 million infections from antibiotic-resistant bacteria occur every year, and the Center for Science in the Public Interest reports that 22 percent of these infections are linked to food-borne pathogens.
- Animal agriculture produces more greenhouse gas emissions than all the cars, trains, planes, and other forms of transportation around the world combined. Plus, factory farming is responsible for 65 percent of all human-related emissions of nitrous oxide—a greenhouse gas with 296 times the global warming potential of carbon dioxide, which can stay in the atmosphere for 200 years. Studies show going vegan cuts your carbon footprint in half.
Now you understand that this page will share with you topics related to –
- Technology related to Environment ressurection
- Vegan Fashion
- Vegan Beauty products and related News… and much more!
Hope this attempt helps a lot of you out there to realize how the world works and how we should to save lives! Subscribe to be updated.